An advanced solution that enhances the accuracy and reliability of clinician-rated endpoint data.
AN eClinRO SOLUTION PROVEN TO DELIVER QUALITY ENDPOINT DATA
Set your study up for success with Signant Health’s eClinRO solution. It has delivered reliable endpoint data for more than 2,000 clinical trials ranging in size from 10 to 25,000 patients. It has been proven to significantly reduce rater errors in studies across multiple disorders by up to 80% (when compared to paper) and it has demonstrated a positive impact on placebo response, drug-placebo separation and effect sizes in multiple studies
IMPROVES SCALE CONDUCT AND INTERVIEW QUALITY
On-screen guidance and alerts assist raters with administering the e-scales correctly. We also offer Rater Training & Data Quality Monitoring.
IDENTIFIES DATA INCONSISTENCIES PROACTIVELY
Evidence-based edit checks alert raters when an e-scale entry requires review and audio/visual captured interviews can be remotely reviewed by independent experts.
WHY CHOOSE SIGNANT HEALTH FOR eCOA/eClinRO?
Take advantage of the industry’s most advanced eClinRO capabilities to enhance data quality.
- Scripting and logic is used to provide on-screen guidance and alerts to enforce administration conventions
- Automated scoring is used whenever applicable
- Evidence-based edit checks generate alerts prior to submission of completed scales
- Integrated, secure audio/video of interviews can be captured and reviewed by remote, independent clinicians
- Integration with Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVRS) can also be implemented to collect and score eligibility assessments based on your study’s unique criteria
The solution is accessed by raters via a provisioned tablet device. An online web application is available when appropriate.
WHAT OUR EXPERTS HAVE TO SAY
"TrialMax eClinRO enhances a clinical rater’s ability to administer high quality, reliable outcomes, improving the data integrity of complex CNS assessments."
WE’RE READY TO HELP WITH eClinRO
Learn how we can help improve your data collection in global clinical trials with a demo or by speaking with one of our experts.